Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

why buy a bike when you can bixi & a tribute to lost loved belongings

Small and minor changes to the language used in this little thing here... since my german is getting worse and there actually are a couple of people that do not understand me writing in german from now on I will be posting in english, maybe mixed with a bit of german and french.
School has gotten the best of me, all the sudden it's texts, reading, studying and almost no social life... but my life would not be my life if I would not manage to squeeze in some dancing, dining and wineing ;)
So that's what I ended up doing on a lovely Tuesday night, reading and socializing just going out a little bit...wie sagt man so schön auf deutsch kleine Sünden bestraft der liebe Gott sofort – und als ich nach Stunden des Tanzbeinschwingens nach Hause wollte war meine Jacke leider schon gegagenn... so whoever stole my lovely green-yellow-squared jacket from a cute little vintage store in Williamsburg, I hope you appreciate it as much as I do! Luckily Montréal offers a great variety of second hand shops that have just been waiting for me to discover them...

the picture above simply had to be shared... it's a product of a lot of love! For lovely Hannah who's special day was celebrated a couple of weeks ago...

I know I've been bad with keeping posting on a regular basis and I do hope I'll get better at it but don't we all have that little problem of time?

Ok so it's fall now, it's cooled down and the trees on Mont Royal are turning colours it's gorgeous. The air is crispy and fresh and breathing in you just gives you that amazing fresh taste that a new season brings.
Thanks to my bixi I finally manage to get some sort of orientation in this city and after a few rainy days the weather is back to perfect-discover-the-city-sun-cloud-mix.

Life is pretty pink and blue, obviously there is things I'm still getting used to (besides the bread and cheese which I am giving up on getting used to)like Montreal car drivers that never pay any attention on whether or not there is a bike coming when they turn off the road – schonmal was vom Schulterblick gehört? – the sauna that the metro is and little tiny things like that...

Nein hierbei handelt es sich nicht um eine Parkuhr für Fahrräder...sondern man kann sein Kleingeld dem guten Zweck spenden...

OH yes movie tip of the day: The Pawnbroker by Sindey Lumet

I am sorry that this blog entry is a bit in bits and pieces but my head is swirrling with Marx and class and the masculinity of the 70s...
So that was it from the other side for tonight, please tune in the next time we’re on bisous Merle-Perle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen